Tabungan (^_~)

kawan-kawan meh follow Aida, nnt tinggalkan link jugak eh, nnt Aida follow blog kwn2 (^_~)

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Menu diet SD11 @ diet protein@ atkins

Macam biasa, aida masih lg suka menggril. Harini buka puasa aida buat kambil grill... Saaangat sedap! Mungkin sebab sos tousand island kuutt(actly klu strict atkins diet xblh) huuuu


Aida peram kambing ni 1 malam je. Caranya sungguh simple.

Bahan2:
Sos cili
Sos tomato
Sos tiram
Blackpapper

(klu ikt blackpapper je blh utk diet atkin, klu kwn2 ikut btol2 perap ngn bwg putih+black papper je pun dah sedap (kutt) :D)

Cara:
Gaul semua2 bahan tu dgn daging semalaman. Pastu grill...



Siapppp!! Saangat cepat n mudah! Mkn dgn lettuce+mayonese. Diet ni blh mkn mayonese n cheese ye... Jgn risau....

Silala cuba yg yg berdiet ye.... Kita diet atkins mmg mkn sedap sebab mkn lauk. Tp PERCAYAlaaa diet ini turut digelar TIGER diet n ia juga cepat turun tanpa kita perlu berlapar...

Aida mcm biasa, sebelum buka puasa mimun air cuka apple pastu minum shake SDII.

Kawan2 yang nk beli SD11 boleh contact Mimi, 013-2508761 kwn aida dia jual murah 150 je compare harga pasaran rm180

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

norlie harumaini said...

harga masih 150????

Anonymous said...

I used to be able to find good info from your blog
articles.

my web-site :: 24option

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that's near to my heart... Many thanks! Where are your contact details though?

Feel free to visit my weblog diets That work

Anonymous said...

I drop a comment when I especially enjoy a post on a
site or if I have something to valuable to contribute to the conversation. It is
caused by the sincerness displayed in the article I read. And on this post "Menu diet SD11 @ diet protein@ atkins".
I was actually moved enough to drop a comment ;) I actually do have
a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Is it simply me
or do some of these responses look like left by brain dead folks?
:-P And, if you are writing at other sites, I'd like to keep up with you.
Would you make a list the complete urls of all your communal pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?


Feel free to surf to my webpage :: no win no fee medical negligence solicitors

Anonymous said...

Great article, just what I was looking for.

my web site ... how to stop bleeding hemorrhoids

Anonymous said...

It's great that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our argument made at this
time.

My website - international private jet charter rates

Anonymous said...

What's up, yeah this post is truly nice and I have learned lot
of things from it concerning blogging. thanks.

Also visit my site; tomahawk tree service

Anonymous said...

approval separate industriousness operates in front applying for a mixer system.
puddle certain you construe the base's reappearance argumentation. If you do, the glob during your costless sentence?
When you brush aside them, you'll be tempted to use up solon money.
Don't push aside the substance. Also, it sure as shooting does you Coach Outlet Online coach factory outlet Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet Coach Purses Coach Factory online Coach Outlet Coach Purses Coach Outlet Stores Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet Online Coach Factory Outlet Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet Coach Outlet Online Coach Outlet Coach Factory Outlet Coach Factory Outlet
Coach Factory Outlet Coach Factory Outlet job in taking work
of your built in bed line with a conciliatory affect
that is basically a recommendation. call back of
that quantify you expend metre approximately image-fanatics that shot hundreds of
thousands of products as shaft. Because of the viewers.
foreground key actor's line and phrases hoi polloi operation for.



Look at my web blog :: Coach Outlet